Prisca Nails and Beauty Academy is an accredited Skills Development Provider in Further Education and Training Certificate: Beauty Therapy and Nail Technology, with qualification ID 80646 at NQF Level 4 with 156 credits on full Unit Standards.
The aim of Prisca Nails and Beauty Academy is to provide high-quality training that is cost-effective and excellent quality service.
The mission, vision and value statements provide the framework within which our company’s strategies are formulated, to guide the actions of our company.
At Prisca Nails and Beauty Academy, we are driven to make The Beauty Profession the first-choice career by empowering individuals with the required skills in Beauty Therapy and Nail Technology through the necessary skills transfer, mentorship, inspiration and scholarship.
To enable sponsorship of our training programmes for carefully selected and mentored individuals, we actively seek out CSI investment from South African and Pan-African businesses.
Empowering young entrepreneurs and aspiring beauty technicians to become active agents of development through skills transfer and job placements.
As we strive to provide superior quality training services to our valued clients, we intend to do so in an environment of honesty and professionalism.
General Company Description
Prisca Nails and Beauty Academy intend to provide business learning interventions to previously disadvantaged people, in order to empower these individuals and improve quality service delivery within a community. The purpose of training is to ensure Beauticians are adequately equipped to meet the requirements of their industry, grow professionally and maximise the growth of all skills.
It is our company’s intention to develop a skilled, competent and confident workforce through training interventions that would equip and enhance the growth of the learner, their employer and society.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Nationally accredited and recognised learning programmes;
- Needs Analysis and Relevance to business needs and;
- Improved skills and work performance.
Goals and Objectives
Prisca Nails and Beauty Academy is committed to becoming the leading Skills Development Provider of business learning interventions by:
- Demonstrating experience and expertise
- Expressing commitment to quality and customer satisfaction at all times
- Creating an existing customer base
- Endeavouring to achieve growth and profit in line with industry and company standards
- Priding ourselves on delivering excellent training interventions.
Our objectives include:
To contribute towards the overall development and growth of the local beauty improvement sector.
To create decent jobs for unemployed youths with a passion to work in the beauty improvement sector.
Skills Development is the changing face of education and training.
As a new democracy, South Africa is looking for better ways of educating their people, in the hope of creating a globally competitive economic environment. It is strategically necessary for companies to invest in the education, training and skills development of its society. All education, training and development interventions should be aligned to business needs and strategies, comply with relevant legislation and meet the highest possible quality standards.
By contributing to the development of a pool of skilled South African workers, companies are supporting the National Skills Development Strategy and the principles of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
Company strengths and core competencies
We pride ourselves on delivering credit and non-credit bearing learning programmes:
- Credit-bearing learning programmes are SAQA aligned and therefore contribute to the career development of each learner
- We are committed to delivering high-quality products are low costs and continously improving our training programmes.
- We are compliant with Skills Development Legislation.
- We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our clients.